Sunday, July 21, 2013

A tooth!

A tooth (and another on the way)

I'm so proud. You'd think he explained nuclear fission to me, I'm so proud. I'm not really sure why it's so exciting, but it's just another thing that wasn't there yesterday but is quite prominent today. My little boy is growing up. And now he has a tooth. I think the next one is almost through as well, so he'll be sporting a bottom teeth smile.

We also tried spinach for the first time this weekend. He has a real love for carrots and especially peas, but I'm not sure he's really wild about avocado or spinach. To be fair, with all of this tooth action happening this weekend, he wasn't wild about food at all, so we'll give spinach another try this week. Plus it makes for some nice photos.

They aren't peas, but I'll let it go...this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment