Monday, October 21, 2013

Family photos & October fun


It's family photo time! I work with a very talented photographer and asked that she do some family photos for us. Since I love the Bay Area so much, I thought some very casual outdoorsy shots would be really great (especially since we may not be Californians for much longer). I know Owen won't remember our hikes through the redwoods, but hopefully we can revisit and show him when he's a bit older. For now, we have some photo evidence.





We also went to a pumpkin patch with Jes and Bob and family! We climbed hay bales and rode a tractor trailer through a pumpkin patch. It was a lot of fun, and Owen loved picking out his first pumpkin.

At the top!

I like this one.

Just my size!

Peek-a-boo

Best way to get around!

Bob and Piper on the hayride!

Jes and Colin learning about pumpkins

No comments:

Post a Comment